20060624


as I said...
Its really easy to think in both czech and english, so I feel like posting something in czenglish... As these lazy days in chicago pass by, I keep thinking of this whole year as its actually over from the academic status point of view. It was worth it. Iv improved my english, met new peple but more important made a lot of friends, made few really close ones... had the opportunity to study differently and see new things. Im gonna miss it all. Just as much I missed everything I used to do back in Czech. The people, the daily stereotypes... But as much as I think of the past I find myself so unpatient about the future. This summers road trip, the possibility of going to Argentina the next one, Praha...
All these things just drag my attention from the present times...
I just cant wait to get the camera, jump on the train get downtown and freeze the time...
Anyway.... time to go play some giiitar again. I found these cool websites with tabs, music, lessons and videos...
well see what this blog will turn into... It might be the last thing I post or you might actually start finding cool stuff here later on...

No comments: