There is so much on my mind at this point that I have to write it down in order to organize my memories and thoughts. It feels like my mind has already started to play tricks on me. Im having strange dreams in which I dont understand the languages. Its not english,spanish or czech. Sometimes I really get frustrated and embarrased when I know, that what I want to say is just way off my spanish capability. Feels like Im understaning better every day, from a class to class I would pick up some new words.Im trying to decode the intonation, the grammar... On the other hand I keep thinking in english and I easily slip to english conversation. Nightmare came true.
I wish I can concentrate on only one thing at a time. The feeling you get when you climb a mountain, when you ski a s scary couloir... Whenever I put myself in a potencionally dangerous situation like that I only focus on that particular thing. I wish I was capable of this in a normal life. Instead my mind flies over the ocean to much, tries to figure out why there is these problems in my family, why do I have problems with Vera. Have you ever tried to focus on ONE thing for more than two minutes?
There is so many parallels with my first semester in Chicago when I was 17...
My second stay in the states was a blast from the very beggining till the very end. Its so crazy to not understand, to not be able to express yourself. At the end of each day my head feels like its gonna explode.
I love this place so much...
4 comments:
give me your address, I wrote you a letter and I want to send it. I can not send it to your e/mail, ´cause I blocked your address in mine and my address in your e-mail account. Do not want to see you down.
v.*
and I droped my phone somewhere a week ago. I think I will find it, but I am not so sure about it.
im not sure If it works.... i dont see the house numbre on the house, there is nowhere to drop the mail, i havent seen the mailman...
but anyway...
it should be
calle marte 77
Pueblo Libre
Lima, PerĂº
the reason why I didnt give it to you earlier was that Im sure Im not gonna recieve any of the mail guys will ever send...
but I still really appreciate it... thanx
Post a Comment